resolution bug SWGB

pain_uwu

đã Post1 Tháng 8 2023 - 8:04 pm
Hi, I'm new here, I have a screen resolution bug, when I start the game everything is fine until the resolution doesn't allow me to see the menu, map, or hud, etc.;ermm
I have changed in the launcher of voobly <Game> and Force resolution and nothing..

It is only playable in 800x600

Any suggestion is helpful, thanks for your time;grin
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Gton_

đã Post24 Tháng 10 2023 - 4:21 pm
I suggest using the exe patch or the Expanding Fronts patch with its built-in widescreen support. If it crashes on you the following helped in my case:

I was able to resolve this issue by accident. Recently, I got myself a CD gold edition of the game so I can play the campaigns via the All in one patch on one installation and Expanding Fronts on the other. Voobly automatically changed its default directory to the cd installment to my dismay at first. So I installed Expanding Fronts on the CD directory also. Now the resolution issue is fixed.
I am and were very aware of the incompatibility of the All in one Patch with Expanding Fronts. It wasn't installed on my laptop when I was having the issues. Just recently I installed the All in one patch on my steam directory to play campaigns since Voobly doesn't have any issues with the CD version and the Expanding Fronts/Exe patch there.

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 2 ngoài 2 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: