=V= CBA v7

T3nchy

Đã được sửa14 Tháng 6 2010 - 2:02 pm bởiT3nchy
I have spent a few weeks working on this update, i have included a number of new features to enhance the existing versions;

Goths Walls

Goths now have the ability to create stone walls, the limitation to this update is there are not gates as the idea was to improve Goths defensive capabilities, not change them completely.
[You must login to view link]

Fixed Unit Population Limit

This is an outstanding bug since version 4 but it was only recently brought to my attention, players were required to delete 1 unit in their initial units inorder to achieve full population, this was due to an earlier modification to the spawn system. This issue has now been fixed and players no longer need to delete units.

Map Editing (CBA Heroes)

I was brought to my attention that some GR memebers wished to make an update to CBA with new Hero units, aswell as this they added bombard towers to the bases, since this was done to the IGZ CBA v12 map which contains a large number of bugs to various systems, it is not recommended that you play this scenario. Instead i have added new features to CBA v7 to detect the use of Hero units that are added, and then remove the player from the game with a notice of why.

Anti - Camp Feature

With the amount of people i get coming to me complaining because they are stuck in a 1v1 game and the opposing player has decided to wall themselves in and camp because they cannot win, with this in mind i have created this new system.
The Anti-Camp system detects unit locations within the map over set times, if the map finds the player is camping, the walls and towers inside the base are removed leaving full unit population along with unit buildings such as stables, archer ranges and barracks on the map, this means the player can still fight and defend. (This could possibly be made into a 1v1 feature only)
[You must login to view link] | [You must login to view link]

Villager High

With CBA games mainly being based around unit population for attacks, i have decided to edit the villager systems, from now on the maximum amount of villagers you can have at any one time will be 10, this does not mean that you can only get 10 villagers in the whole game, it means once you have 10 villagers and you raze again, you will not recieve villagers.
If you lose you villagers and you manager to attack and raze again, the map will again reward you with up to 10 villagers! This is to allow higher attack unit population without having to delete villagers.

Anti-Delete Fix

I was informed by Master_G that there were a small number of reports that when razing gates on players, that player would be booted for booting, even though they attacking player would recieve villagers. I have since modified the existing Anti-Delete system to fix this issue.
(Early tests show this issue has now been fixed but as it was a rare bug, we wont know fully until the map is released.)

*Map testing has already begun on this version and have so far proven successful and popular

Any suggestions for issues, please feel free to let me know on here :)
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Breakinthoughts

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 2:06 pm
all looke ok but the anti-camp system ruines all...let them find a way to get him out from he`s base. u just did cba easier
 Breakinthoughts

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 2:13 pm
1o villagers is just too much..make it 4 or 5 max...

T3nchy

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 2:19 pm
You have to remember, high level players require at least 6 villagers to build out quickly
 Axemaster

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 2:30 pm
lol the elder god... if you dont want more vills than just freaking wall your vill spawn spot... grats you learned another thing...
 Breakinthoughts

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 2:31 pm
then fix it to 6 you high level player :-j...like i said it`s easier with 10 villies...
 RoX4LiFe

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 3:49 pm
CAN MAKE ANTI DELETE ON ALL BUILDINGS?
 T3nchy

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 3:50 pm
There is a way to do it, but the design ive made is still very... buggy.. so atm no
 timetoshow

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 3:50 pm
can make goth gate?8)
 T3nchy

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 3:51 pm
it does say the answer to that question under the goths section
 N4lzC

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 3:57 pm
That looks pretty cool Tenchy, thanks for the new improvements to the map :)
When will you release this new version?
 GookZhuKhang

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 4:03 pm
Why not make a new map that's actually challenging, rather than make edits for years and years of an imperfect map, where problems will always arise.
 [InDuS]_NuTTy_

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 4:03 pm
make the game TVB... much more fun ... much more strategy... and never unbalanced....
 [I3acI]ukfinest

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2010 - 4:08 pm
looking forward to the new map! happy to give any advice if needed :)
 BuzZ_sletten_

đã Post28 Tháng 6 2010 - 10:51 am
If you make anti delete on all buildings then if you are based in how will you delete your castle for more building room? :D Plus if you want to replace buildings because of lack of space how will you delete? However I think that for the most part it should be anti delete if there is no reason to delete. I hate the anti camping feature though because non-camper has whole map...why not use it

[1]2345
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 72 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: