Top 5 players of all time (R6)

ScreamRaiNMaKa

Đã được sửa25 Tháng 11 2011 - 5:52 am bởiScreamRaiNMaKa
Valthognir wrote:
Lol, dude, I think I'm the one who recruited you to SSBO. I remembered talking you (or someone like you) into joining, you helped us kick ass for a bit, and then you got bored and moved on. I remember thinking you and some of those other guys had R6 A.D.D. and if it was that bad for a video game, how bad was it in school, lol.

You may have... lol, I did move on past r6 circa 2000 or so... I joined a lot of SSBO and others in Asheron's Call. Twas a great game. Marine and I once had a fight against 6 people that lasted about 8 hours.

yeesh.

*edit*

Holy ****. You were in AC eh? Still talk to Alan at all?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Valthognir

đã Post25 Tháng 11 2011 - 10:51 pm
Quote:
Holy ****. You were in AC eh? Still talk to Alan at all?

Nah, I got sick of him, honestly. I would help him out a ton with whatever he needed, but he'd never lift a finger to help with anything unless he had something to gain out of it. Eventually, I moved directly under Faze, who was awesome.

Thinking back on it, I'm almost positive I remember you now. Were you a mage? I remember a mage running around in a white robe with a name like that. I think I even dueled you a few times. I was probably the only person crazy enough to level as a crossbower.
 Silverfox_TFR

đã Post27 Tháng 11 2011 - 4:41 am
Wow...nice to see some old school people here who remember all the way back to rATF. :)
What was your TFR handle Scream? I do remember you in AC though.

I was Kyoko in Asheron's Call (Frostfell) by the way. Sorta fell out with Allan after I ended The Dark Soul's monarchy by taking 1k followers to Super Helix over night.

You can read about that here if you want some more nostalgia, as most R6 players that moved onto AC would be from the same generation hehe: [You must login to view link]
 ScreamRaiNMaKa

đã Post27 Tháng 11 2011 - 6:20 am
Wow, you were playing on Tichondrius, too??????

lol.... I played that server as well... Helious for the longest time.
 187_Froman

đã Post28 Tháng 11 2011 - 1:08 am
i used to lan with son gohan.
 Silverfox_TFR

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 11 2011 - 1:53 am bởiSilverfox_TFR
hey Fro, I was good friends with Son Gohan for awhile too, you still keep in touch with him? After rATF disbanded Karnical formed TPG (The Player's Grim) with Son Gohan, who was number 1 on the 1v1 ladder at the time, and I joined TPG under the handle 'Tiger' while still scabbing as Silverfox for another clan lol.

Tell him I said hi if you're still in touch. :)
 187_Froman

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 11 2011 - 10:09 pm bởi187_Froman
Erad might still keep in touch with him. We were all freshman in high school around that time and gohan went to the neighboring high school of Eradicator and myself. I'll call him later tonight and ask him but I doubt it.
 ScreamRaiNMaKa

Đã được sửa30 Tháng 11 2011 - 6:04 am bởiScreamRaiNMaKa
I dinked around here a little bit and found that the full download is available on the site.

I may totally have to go play and make people wonder wtf I am tomorrow night.. hmm...

And is ANYONE playing BF3?
 187_Froman

đã Post1 Tháng 12 2011 - 6:13 am
hails no, cs still >

anyone gonna play cs:go when it comes out?
 Valthognir

đã Post2 Tháng 12 2011 - 1:19 am
ah, I remember Son Gohan...think I was a neutral host quite a few of his 1v1 matches...

as for games, been playing MW3 on the PS3, but have been thinking about getting BF3...what system are you playing on, Rain?

haven't heard anything about cs:go
 ScreamRaiNMaKa

đã Post2 Tháng 12 2011 - 8:57 pm
I've been playing it on PC. Can't really stand console shooters.
 Valthognir

đã Post4 Tháng 12 2011 - 5:21 am
Yeah, I didn't want to play console shooters, but after the rampant cheating started in R6/RS/CS I could never get back into shooters on the PC.
 ScreamRaiNMaKa

đã Post5 Tháng 12 2011 - 6:32 am
Valthognir wrote:
Nah, I got sick of him, honestly. I would help him out a ton with whatever he needed, but he'd never lift a finger to help with anything unless he had something to gain out of it. Eventually, I moved directly under Faze, who was awesome.

Thinking back on it, I'm almost positive I remember you now. Were you a mage? I remember a mage running around in a white robe with a name like that. I think I even dueled you a few times. I was probably the only person crazy enough to level as a crossbower.

Just noticed this. Yeah I was a Battlemage. Went perma-red from like 60+. A lot of good R6ers were some of the top PK's.
 Valthognir

đã Post8 Tháng 12 2011 - 1:43 am
Any of you AC guys planning on playing SWTOR? I'm pre-loading it right now.
 cyph_D2R

Đã được sửa18 Tháng 12 2011 - 12:28 pm bởicyph_D2R
I mostly play on Tichondrious in world of warcraft add me to RL friends [You must login to view link] if you wanna chat or what not. It would be nice to get the R6 lobby up and going again but it looks deem bases on the people I've seen playing as of late and that's not very many.

«45678910111213[14]15161718192021222324»
Hiển thị 196 - 210 ngoài 414 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
9 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên9 Khách

Lo más popular ahora: