Voobly doesnt recognize clicks anymore

DarknoobHD

đã Post23 Tháng 6 2018 - 4:45 pm
I have a weird issue with the voobly client itself. It worked properly for a good time but right after I finished a game the problems started. The issue is that the voobly client does not recognize my clicks which means: I cant click any icon, option or menu in voobly. It does work when I use enter and tab so I'm sure it didnt crash or froze. everything else works perfectly fine on my computer so it must be an issue with voobly. I tried reinistalling voobly but this did not fix it. What did I do wrong and how do I fix this issue?

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

đã Post24 Tháng 6 2018 - 12:01 am
hi
do you notice any lag. does your ping go up when this happens?
 DarknoobHD

Đã được sửa24 Tháng 6 2018 - 11:03 am bởiDarknoobHD
It already starts when I try logging in. Starting games is practically impossible cause i cant get to the point of playing a game. When i log in I already have to use tab to be able to fill in my password.
 kitt

đã Post25 Tháng 6 2018 - 12:58 am
hi
a few ideas.
make sure voobly/game can pass through your pc firewall.
do a complete virus scan of the pc. put voobly/game as exceptions on your AV so thay are not scanned.
do a complete reinstall of the game etc: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
 KingDozi

đã Post21 Tháng 7 2018 - 10:30 pm
did you solve the problem?
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 7 2018 - 12:26 pm bởi+sunny@voobly
KingDozi wrote:
did you solve the problem?

Hi,

If you are experiencing a technical issue, please create a new thread detailing your concern. This will help us understand your problem and provide you with a helpful resolution thereafter.

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 6 ngoài 6 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: