Screen goes black in the achievements

HulaHula

đã Post18 Tháng 4 2018 - 8:35 pm
Hey folks,

i recently startes to play Age of Empires II on Voobly and everything works fine, untill the game is over and i want to check the stats. Then the screen turns black und i have to navigate blindly in the achievement menu to exit the game.

Does anyone know, what the problem is and how to solve this?

Thanks
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

đã Post18 Tháng 4 2018 - 11:02 pm
hi
black screens are usually graphic card/resolution problems.
does the same thing happen completely off any game site?
 HulaHula

đã Post18 Tháng 4 2018 - 11:20 pm
Nope, was the first time that happened and only in regarding the described circumstances.
maybe some issue with the resolution?
 kitt

đã Post18 Tháng 4 2018 - 11:25 pm
hi
could be. perhaps open your graphic card interface and see what you can adjust.
 Dookii

đã Post29 Tháng 4 2018 - 2:08 am
Hi, i have the same problem. In more detail, when i start a game in voobly or outside voobly (solo aoe game) everything runs fine at start. After a while and when i advance to the feudal age and build a market, after around 1 minute the options, diplomacy, chat and the other tabs on the top right corner of my screen dont display the text (i observed that this bug happens when i build a market and in the diplomacy chat the game has to write the quan**** of my resources - in other words changing the display of the diplomacy tab). I see only empty buttons without text. Also, to be more specific the tabs that display the chat and the civilization information and tech tree dont display anything and appear to stuck loading for ever, so i have to press ESC key to exit and continue playing. Moreover, after game ends and i go to achievements screen i have the same problem as HulaHula and i cant see anything - black screen, so i have to navigate blindly in order to exit the game. I have tried reinstalling everything according to the guides. I also tried installing the steam HD version, the CD version i had when i was a kid and a pirated torrent version. Nothing seems to work. What's more strange is that when i play on steam everything works perfectly fine and the above problem doesnt appear. Furthemore, when i was playing aoe 2 years ago on voobly everything was also working fine. Some help plz! I have searched and tried everything with no result :(
 kitt

đã Post29 Tháng 4 2018 - 2:04 pm
hi
you may need to reinstall following the below tutorial
if you have the steam version follow this turorial for a good install: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
you need to make sure your pc firewall allows voobly and the game through.
 Dookii

đã Post29 Tháng 4 2018 - 3:38 pm
Hello, thanks for the reply. I did for one more time what you mentioned above and problem persists. From the search i have done i believe it has something to do with fonds or the old engine of the game that causes these problems (because problems doesnt occurwith steam version - new engine of the game). I'm hopeless any other idea?
 [MM]Gallas

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 5 2018 - 12:36 am bởi[MM]Gallas
hi Dookii,

Have you tried use the suggested screen settings?
VGR8.png
 [ByT]_Tomate

đã Post29 Tháng 8 2018 - 12:13 pm
Hey Dookii i have the exactly same problem as you, did you could fix it?
 kitt

đã Post29 Tháng 8 2018 - 12:57 pm
hi
please start your own post and explain exactly what happens and what you have done.

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 10 ngoài 10 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
1.6 reward campaing (61 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (57 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (52 Người chơi)
Word Association (47 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (22 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: