FP with everyone

Nicov

đã Post17 Tháng 3 2018 - 4:19 pm
Hi, I'm having fp with 90% of voobly since 1 week ago. It's not only that I have fp but sometimes I get "[12:16]<Lost connection to fast proxy server>" in the room as soon as I join the room. Also i'm unable to login voobly friends for 1 minute and also struggling a lot to join a lobby. What the hell is wrong with this? I have not changed anything in my connection, can you please tell me how to fix this? I tried changing port multiple times and had no success at all.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

Đã được sửa22 Tháng 3 2018 - 7:32 pm bởi+eric@voobly
hi
check your pc firewall and anti-virus, they may have updated automatically and are causing a problem. if you forwarded port 16000udp, make sure the ip you forwarded to is still the same.
do a virus scan.
Edit: Restart your router, double check the Ipv4 adress assigned to the port forwarding rule and disable UPnP.
 Nicov

Đã được sửa22 Tháng 3 2018 - 4:14 pm bởiNicov
I have done everything and I still get fp with half of voobly, specially in the morning.

You must login into Voobly to view image

My network diagnostics switchs all the time between:

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed!
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

and...

Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

Sometimes when I randomly enter a room..

[11:50]<[aM']Nicov has entered the game room>
[11:51]<Unable to use UDP port 16000 (most likely the port is in use). You may only be in a one NAT Traversal enabled room at a time. You can change the port used by NAT Traversal in the "NAT Traversal" panel in settings>
[11:51]<Lost connection to fast proxy server>

As I said in the first post, usually when my voobly is in the "fp issue time" I struggle a lot for logining in

You must login into Voobly to view image

And sometimes I'm online in voobly friends but i'm unable to join an aoe2 lobby (e.g Medieval Siege) for a while.

My connection is working perfectly and I have no problems playing other games like CS:GO. My only issue is with voobly since 2 weeks ago. Before that I have never had such annoying fp issues in 6 and a half years playing here.

i have reinstalled voobly and things didn't change at all.

I also enabled UPnP in both voobly and my router and I still have fp.
 kitt

đã Post23 Tháng 3 2018 - 1:03 am
hi
has something changed regarding your ISP? the way you connect etc, new router etc?
turn off UPnP in voobly and in the router. apply/save. did you forward port 16000udp? if you did make sure theres not two entries. also check the forwarded private ip is still the same.
if in two lobbys etc you will be FP.
 Nicov

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2018 - 3:12 pm
Unfortunately it didn't work.
 kitt

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2018 - 4:21 pm
hi
what didnt work?
if theres a particular time of day when the problem is worst, it suggests an isp problem. talk to them, see if anything has changed. see what type of connection you have with them. if its a shared ip or a direct connection. if its shared they can help their end.
 JirevC

Đã được sửa5 Tháng 4 2018 - 5:35 pm bởikitt
No se si me dejen escribir en español pero bueno... Si tenes windows 10 deberias descartar que el problema no sea justamente una actualización de seguridad que este jodiendo, no tenes posibilidad de probar el age en otra pc con la misma conexión ? ya sea netbook o notebook lo que sea, si lo probas y funciona significa que el problema esta en tu pc particular por lo cual si se diera el caso formateando lo arreglarías o desinstalando toda actualización de windows.

Seguramente lo abras probado pero te fijaste de entrar a voobly con el antivirus y firewall desactivado ?
Quote:
I do not know if they let me write in Spanish but well ... If you have windows 10 you should rule out that the problem is not just a security update that is ****ing, you have no chance to try the age on another pc with the same connection? either netbook or notebook whatever, if you try it and it works it means that the problem is in your particular pc so if the case would be formatted you would fix it or uninstalling all windows update.

Surely you have tried it but you have to enter voobly with the antivirus and firewall disabled?
 kitt

đã Post7 Tháng 4 2018 - 11:05 pm
hi
you seem to be ok now?
 Nicov

Đã được sửa4 Tháng 7 2018 - 1:03 am bởiNicov
I started to have fp with everyone again since few days ago... but this time my port 16000 is open (I tested with PFportchecker).

In voobly:

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

Whats the problem this time? This makes no ****ing sense, seriously
 kitt

đã Post4 Tháng 7 2018 - 1:50 pm
hi
i can only suggest you do the checks and see if anything has altered:
check the private ip you forwarded is still the same as you set in port forwarding. see if the port is open using a port checker.
check voobly/game is still allowed through the pc firewall/anti-virus.
do a full trojan/virus scan.

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 10 ngoài 10 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
3 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên3 Khách