Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > Some way to stop people from prolonging the game

Some way to stop people from prolonging the game

MH297

đã Post24 Tháng 9 2017 - 11:47 pm
We were playing aoc 4 players free for all
Everything went fine at first( one guy disconnected at first but we continued anyways)
However, there was this one guy who kept talking and honestly kind of messed up my game(he could be a troll and he is green)
He walled himself and made a bunch of archers(mongols) and kept killing the other guy's(purple) troops while I just amassed my troops
And so the match dragged on and in the end I attacked purple and he resigned
And I was left with this chatterbox, worst part is, he knew he couldnt beat me but refused to resign
And he frustrated me really hard when he lures my troops to his archers( its tactics i no but frustrating), then I raged and built like 7 archery ranges and just made mass skirmishers and I decimated his troops and i proceeded to go in and destroy everything, BUT HE WOULDNT RESIGN!!
He sent a villager and some hussars and kept moving them around, and after i killed the villager and he had no more houses so he couldn't produce anything anymore
Then he told me come find me!( I already resarched spies and knew where he was), I kept sending troops at him till he disconnected, the game would have been over a long time ago and it shouldnt have taken this long
If you wanna see the match, the link is here:

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16434193

I just want to know if I can report him or something or do anything bcuz I got pissed

tl;dr: guy walled himself and refused to resign even after he basically lost and just wasted my time
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 CSA_W_W_Mackall

đã Post19 Tháng 10 2017 - 12:20 am
Unfortunately, you get ****s like that.
 Hosenloser

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2018 - 12:43 pm
palisade walls exist to write nice messages on the map
 Jineapple

đã Post14 Tháng 6 2018 - 3:28 pm
If he was intentionally delaying an inevitable loss, you can report it as general game violation:
https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/69/Code-of-Conduct#General_Game_Violation

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 4 ngoài 4 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách