CS Ladders/Leagues List (Updated July 14, 2020)

Dej4Vu

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 5:37 am
What is the point of using another's acc if in CS aka rate is working?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Th0m

Đã được sửa8 Tháng 6 2017 - 5:58 am bởiTh0m
Imo, people who abuse the league to increase their rating by artificial means don't deserve any acknowledgement for their achievements because they in fact have no achievements. Supercrack is a good player but Marauder, KoolSavas and Alex are extremely good players who have achieved more (and should have achieved more). Marauder 1st place in the last Lustful Encounters 1v1 tournament. Alex 1st place in the last 2v2 Lustful Encounters tournament and most dominant player to hit 1st on the ladder. KoolSavas should have finished higher in the last 2v2 tournament.

Edit: Appears to me poor Miess was dethroned off the SvW League :O http://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Sheep-vs-Wolf-s1
 RIP_Wizard

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:12 am
he ''should'' have placed higher , maybe, but he lost to us . we won the first bo7 final, maybe we could have placed 1st , but then we lost , who cares ??? i won 24-0 to alex in 1v1 who was 1st place in 2v2 , and he also played as smurf vs me, who the hell cares. i didnt play last 1v1 tournament cuz i didnt even play in cs then , i dont know what are you trying to say , its not related to the point at all .
 Brytiago

Đã được sửa8 Tháng 6 2017 - 9:42 am bởiBrytiago
This is sad tbh a community tht wants diversity and a player who hosts a map that not many play and this is what he recieves? What a bunch of hypocrites. It is a shame.
 [Eot_]DJ

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:29 am
RIP_Wizard wrote:
he ''should'' have placed higher , maybe, but he lost to us . we won the first bo7 final, maybe we could have placed 1st , but then we lost , who cares ??? i won 24-0 to alex in 1v1 who was 1st place in 2v2 , and he also played as smurf vs me, who the hell cares. i didnt play last 1v1 tournament cuz i didnt even play in cs then , i dont know what are you trying to say , its not related to the point at all .

Can you stop bringing my name everytime you want to prove you're the best Lustful player WICH YOU'RE NOT? You feel is an amazing accomplishment to beat me in a bunch of 1v1s back when league started and I was barely learning the map? Good for you. Everyone knows how much I sucked in Lustful before the league started, 11.

21-0 * sounds insane, but most of those games were me being tilted, and resigning in 10 seconds due to you cancelling my buildings or some phantom glitched buildings where your units could go through. Should've stopped going 1v1s after 3-0 but obsession and tilting be hard to control.

I pretty much improved since the league started to the end of it and I proved myself already winning tournament. Pretty sure if I tried 1v1s again wouldn't be that easy for you again, it's been a month since then and I played non-stop, and if I cared I woulda focus more in 1v1's, but it's too glitchy and sometimes luck based, IMO.

Please stop mentioning me, thanks.
 RIP_Wizard

Đã được sửa8 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:57 am bởiRIP_Wizard
im not bringing your name to prove anything , is just a fact . only mentioned you cuz you finished 1st place in the 2v2, but 1v1 is clearly a complete different thing , same as 3v3 or 4v4 . im saying i dont have to beat every single player to demonstrate im the best player or ''achieve more'' , unless its a 1v1 tournament.

who are you to judge who is the best player? numbers are numbers. im not arguing about who is the best player here
 [Eot_]DJ

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 7:19 am
RIP_Wizard wrote:
im not bringing your name to prove anything , is just a fact . only mentioned you cuz you finished 1st place in the 2v2, but 1v1 is clearly a complete different thing , same as 3v3 or 4v4 . im saying i dont have to beat every single player to demonstrate im the best player or ''achieve more'' , unless its a 1v1 tournament.

who are you to judge who is the best player? numbers are numbers. im not arguing about who is the best player here

I don't care if you want to say facts, stop bringing my name, thanks.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 9:10 pm
RIP_Wizard wrote:
i can 1v1 anyone who ask . im not 'imposing' anything to anyone
Why exactly are you offering 1v1s shortly after the league finished? To me that looks a lot like a point **** who was too afraid to lose puntos while the league was still going on ;ermm
 mich

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 9:56 pm
How about we not discuss this on this thread? Shall we?

Not the place guys.
 RIP_Wizard

Đã được sửa8 Tháng 6 2017 - 10:14 pm bởiRIP_Wizard
im not ''offering'' 1v1 exactly now , i have written 2 times already i have no problem playing this map 1v1 to anyone who asks/asked , league rated or not .

i didnt ask anyone opinion in first place and nobody cares about them . i just got attacked by a no-one and defended myself + made some points clear.

i just pointed out i had the most points in the ladder, and there is a human error in the original post. its not something subjective . its not debatable . its just as simple as copy pasting the correct name who is #1 , not so complicated. Thanks

You must login into Voobly to view image

['RB']nhoobish

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 10:26 pm
We are number one!
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 10:31 pm
RIP_Wizard wrote:
... blah blah blah ...

It's unintentionally hilarious when look at this game ....

Lustful encounters in RM 1vs1 Ladder and only 13 sec game ...

you are really funny ....

[I3acI]_Army1_

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 10:35 pm
Not that i really care but if you finish top then you finish top there shouldnt really be a case for anything else epecially when you beat all those around you
 Brytiago

Đã được sửa9 Tháng 6 2017 - 12:12 am bởiBrytiago
Why exactly are you offering 1v1s shortly after the league finished? To me that looks a lot like a point **** who was too afraid to lose puntos while the league was still going on ;ermm

Tell that to your clanmates first. http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/267173
 RIP_Wizard

đã Post8 Tháng 6 2017 - 10:57 pm
that match was at rm , i didnt even know it was rated there . i was playing with my friend having some fun and happened this mistake , we took off rated after that and np . i dont mind if that game is reset , she is just around 15x rated and going up

12[3]4567891011121314
Hiển thị 31 - 45 ngoài 198 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
7 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên7 Khách