Medieval Europe Total War

[MD__]DaDrunkInside

đã Post17 Tháng 8 2013 - 4:01 pm
Th0m wrote:
In the interests of historical accuracy, Normandy was a Duchy as Gimli says. However, they (Normans) did, as I understand it, have a distinct cultural identity from the French... so England was not invaded by the French in 1066 (despite what a troglodyte might say ;whistling) ;stick

The Franks weren't originally settled in France, they migrated to get there. The Normans were a part of the French kingdom for a time. Obviously they ended up forging their own kingdom and they were in conflict with their old masters for centuries. Having a distinct cultural identity does not change your nationality.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Th0m

đã Post17 Tháng 8 2013 - 4:08 pm
The Franks weren't originally settled in France, they migrated to get there. The Normans were a part of the French kingdom for a time. Obviously they ended up forging their own kingdom and they were in conflict with their old masters for centuries. Having a distinct cultural identity does not change your nationality.
Now we're squabbling over semantics ;glare
England was undoubtedly invaded by peoples of "French" nationality but it was not invaded by peoples of French nationality with the specific aim of bringing England under the control of the French crown.
 Vaultboy

đã Post17 Tháng 8 2013 - 4:36 pm
I like pie.
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

đã Post17 Tháng 8 2013 - 4:43 pm
Th0m wrote:
Now we're squabbling over semantics ;glare
England was undoubtedly invaded by peoples of "French" nationality but it was not invaded by peoples of French nationality with the specific aim of bringing England under the control of the French crown.

Yes. Though they clearly saw France as part of their heritage since they tried to conquer it so many times.
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 8 2013 - 7:28 pm bởi_Rectum_Ranger_
Vaultboy wrote:
I like pie.
Me too Bone, me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ v1,02 Changes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Trade buildings invincibility fixed, now there is no way to destroy them expect to deletion.
- Small balancing in the population section for P1, P3, P5.

Link edited in first post.
 DingDongPingPon

đã Post19 Tháng 8 2013 - 2:32 pm
STOP SELLING YOUR DAMN ****TY MAP
 _Rectum_Ranger_

đã Post19 Tháng 8 2013 - 2:36 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Changes v1,03 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Added anti-cheat system which removes resources from you expect gold if you have 100 of one type. This prevents people chopping wood and selling it, or making farms and selling food.

Th0m

đã Post19 Tháng 8 2013 - 2:41 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Changes v1,03 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Added anti-cheat system which removes resources from you expect gold if you have 100 of one type. This prevents people chopping wood and selling it, or making farms and selling food.

Damn, I reckon I had an extra 3 -4k gold by selling wood/food ;'(
 _Rectum_Ranger_

đã Post19 Tháng 8 2013 - 3:09 pm
Scum, I report you.
 DingDongPingPon

đã Post19 Tháng 8 2013 - 10:41 pm
kiss Homer's
You must login into Voobly to view image
 GenghisKhan97

đã Post19 Tháng 8 2013 - 11:59 pm
nice work :)
 _Rectum_Ranger_

đã Post20 Tháng 8 2013 - 3:01 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Changes v1,04 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- War loot system. Kills and razes give gold. 100 kills = 500 gold. 100, 200, ... - 900 and 1000, 1500 ... - 2500. 2500 is the last kill amount which gives gold. If needed I will make it up to 5k.
10 raze = 500 gold. 10, 20, ... - 50 and 75, 100.
- Added cartography to all players so if you decide to play with Explored/Normal map visibility you can still see your allies.
- Fixed France cities and villages: added more towers and walls.
 Pestilence_

đã Post20 Tháng 8 2013 - 7:40 pm
A Europe map Dan might stand a chance in!
 Vaultboy

đã Post21 Tháng 8 2013 - 1:47 pm
A Europe map Dan might stand a chance in!
If you saw how he plays LotR you wouldnt be saying that. Chances that Dan is good at this map is almost slim but alot clossr to **** all.
 Stomp

đã Post21 Tháng 8 2013 - 6:17 pm
no, normans (norsemen/ northmen invaded england from normandy, territory taken by the French, they later took Britannia. the French never successfully invaded england through war.

1[2]3
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 44 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: