Siege of Helm's Deep

_Rectum_Ranger_

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 8 2013 - 3:28 pm bởi_Rectum_Ranger_
Here is a map which I made about the Siege of Helm's Deep. This map is more based on the book rather then the film. But it contains something of both. To see the map download the first attachment.

[You must login to view link]

This map is made for 4 players. You can either be the evil P2 P4 or the good P1 P3.
Civs should be the following:
    P1 - Teutons
    P2 - Celts
    P3 - Britons
    P4 - Celts

For goodies the objective is to defend the Helm's Deep from falling. As alternative you achieve Victory also by killing all enemy Generals.
For baddies the objective is to conquer the Helm's Deep or kill all goodie heroes.

Map also contains various missions and bonuses for both sides such as at 35 minutes Gandalf and The Rohirrims arrive or at 25 minutes more Uruk-Hais and Warg riders arrive to the Siege with baddie General Lurtz. So be sure to read Objectives/Hints/Scouts at start of the game for better gameplay.

Map contains 84 triggers. Enjoy!

Also when Tales of Middle Earth mod v0,6 came out I started to make a total conversion of the map. The second attachment shows the scenario of Siege of Helm's Deep ToME version. A few more missions have been added and the map is more balanced in my opinion. Map has 116 triggers so it is more advanced then the map for AoC.

Civs for the ToME map should be the following:
    P1 - Rohan
    P2 - Isengard
    P3 - Rohan (Lothlorien is optional, if P2 P4 are better players then pick Lothlorien)
    P4 - Isengard

By downloading the Tales of Middle Earth Mod you will also get my map. You can download the mod here. Map name is [V]SoHD Final TOMEv0,6, if you have the unrated Voobly map pack then this map will be last of the [V] maps.
Attachments:
MAP005.BMP (file size: 8.01 MB)
MAP006.BMP (file size: 8.01 MB)
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post15 Tháng 8 2013 - 3:32 pm
I approve this thread! ;spartan
 DingDongPingPon

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 8 2013 - 3:55 pm bởiDingDongPingPon
You must login into Voobly to view image
 _Rectum_Ranger_

đã Post15 Tháng 8 2013 - 3:59 pm
Why you do this to me? ;KO
 DingDongPingPon

đã Post15 Tháng 8 2013 - 4:26 pm
;juggle because LOTR maps suck

;wizard
 Vaultboy

đã Post15 Tháng 8 2013 - 4:57 pm
Beat it sidescroll! ;threaten

I approve this thread, also you should post the dl link on the Orcrist lotr maps thread Nhoobish.

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 6 ngoài 6 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들:
이번주 가장 활발한 글: