Roll The Dice !

WeeNi

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2012 - 6:57 pm
please make "Prevent Attack Tower Within 10 Minutes" this map ruined without it.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 syssouffle

Đã được sửa21 Tháng 12 2012 - 8:29 pm bởisyssouffle
"Prevent Attack Tower Within 10 Minutes" is a way to fix it but it's also bad... If u put tower invincible u don't get all HP bonus.

I found a good way to fix it, it will be in next update (big update), good players will be totally able to rape noobs who get their outpost :)
 C1osed

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2012 - 8:51 pm
_HuNtt3R wrote:
AZZRU CREATE THIS MAP.... HE NEVER WIN ???? **** **** NOB rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
 goose1234

đã Post22 Tháng 12 2012 - 6:53 am
hi
 syssouffle

đã Post22 Tháng 12 2012 - 8:43 pm
Post here if u want RTD in next league: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/133153
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

đã Post25 Tháng 12 2012 - 12:26 am
syssouffle wrote:
Post here if u want RTD in next league: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/133153

Sorry no this time but this is the final version ? v9
 syssouffle

Đã được sửa25 Tháng 12 2012 - 1:04 am bởisyssouffle
I don't know ^^, improvements to add more fun are always possible. ;thumbup

V9 looks stable version. Don't wait a "final version" if u are going to allow rated.
Like say Is_this_my_name in his post i think rules are a little too "rigid", especially about update.
 [ViCiouS]Rentable_Dwarf

Đã được sửa26 Tháng 12 2012 - 5:16 am bởi[ViCiouS]Rentable_Dwarf
Maybe add an option to give other players your cart for the purpose of team games.

I don't know if this was just added this update or not but it should be taken out. I just played a game where I randomly got 20 or so God's Own Slings. All this does is force a panic and in the off chance none are remaining (and no one can get a new one in time), it would be a pretty cheap way to end the game.
 syssouffle

Đã được sửa26 Tháng 12 2012 - 6:16 pm bởisyssouffle
Probability to get the 20 God's Own Slings is 1/70 000... So don't worry about that ^^. And how be prevent of be killing by that ? Always have a panic ready, it's the same vs monkey boy and the crazy women, these spawn are here for add fun/surprise and also increase strategy: The player who is careful to have always his panic ready have more chance to don't lose when it happen. But anyway when u see that u have the time to buy and use a new panic !! Only if you use shortcuts ;) (except vs japanese maybe ^^ )

Good idea but need readjust all the store :s, so i will see.
 xXHornyZombieXx

đã Post27 Tháng 12 2012 - 11:16 pm
monkey is very op and needs removed
someone got monkey at start and killed half the people on the map before it could be killed
its op
 mizrak

đã Post27 Tháng 12 2012 - 11:41 pm
thank you for making this game azzzru it is really awesome!
syssouffle wrote:
In fact it's like all FFA games. If there are teamers game isn't fair-play. But roll isn't only a FFA game and is totally optimized for teams games, moreover these games are more interesting and strategic.

Maybe allow rated only in teams games and 1v1 is a possibility, but personally i think it's to players to choose how they want play it rated. (=> like all playable FFA rated games)

I played both teamgames and 1v1 (not verry often). I found teamgames a fun thing to do and it is a shame that is isn't played that much. I think most people don't try teamgames because FFA is the standaard. Perhaps you could promote it in the description of the next version. making teamgames rated would be great.
I hated 1v1 though, becaus it can be verry unfair. if your opponent gets a hero you have to panic. and that wil cost 2 trabecarts (you have to replace your panic inmidiately, because he could get another hero) and that is a lot in a 1v1. I think 1v1 should'nt become rated.

second remark:
If you move your shortcut, it instantly moves back. In the past (a long while ago), you could let your shortcut stand on "use". I know it has changed because to prevent people from making mistakes, but I still liked it the other way more, because I had in late game always 2 trabecarts next to "buy panic" and my shortcut on "use" and i nummerd these trabecarts. That way it is more effective then it is now, because you can use the 2 trabecarts if you really need them for something else. People who use their shortcut accidentelly just have to be more carefull.
 syssouffle

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 12 2012 - 5:59 pm bởisyssouffle
Quote:
someone got monkey at start and killed half the people on the map before it could be killed
its op
=> sure if players don't know the existence of the panic ^^

1v1 rated totally fine ! why ? Because if players have the "perfect experience" the chance to win is exactly 1/2 for both of them (BUT wihout consider their experience !). This isn't possible of course, even good players do little mistakes, like run around outposts (more chance to be killed by random explosion), so it means the player who have more experience will have an higher chance to win because he's simply better... 1/2 is the chance to win at same level. This is why RTD isn't just a luck game.

It isn't obvious but experience depend of lot of factors => Choise in store, movements and positions of units, timing in using food and panic, reflex, etc... Don't be able to dodge scorp/cannoneer/archer attack is a big weakness.

About shortcuts i don't really understand what's problem, you can assign carts and shortcut then use both of them. For have a direct panic you must spam clicks while carts go in the "more panic" upgrade.
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

đã Post31 Tháng 12 2012 - 3:50 am
i would be cool see <3
 syssouffle

đã Post1 Tháng 1 2013 - 12:43 pm
Sure i will see for Aofe
 C1osed

đã Post6 Tháng 1 2013 - 12:39 pm
anti block sax ;pout